See more of my Busted Tees ideas right at the homophone of HEAR.
The main reason for anonymity, however, is a belief that what is written is more important than who writes it. In the words of Geoffrey Crowther, our editor from 1938 to 1956, anonymity keeps the editor “not the master but the servant of something far greater than himself…
"SEMANTIC DRIFT, y’all. That’s when a word adapts to mean something new over time. Case/Point: say "zone" to anyone who grew up with a controller in their hand. They’ll immediately think of bursting through bricks to find hidden rooms with three green pipes. Kanye included." I’m Definitely in my Zone original idea by Chris Principe!
I ALMOST forgot how great this song is!!
Big fan of the Waving Dino Size Chart Guy.
We asked our team of hilarious comedy writer’s to send us their top 10 Breaking Bad predictions! WHO ELSE IS FREAKING OUT?!
1. Walt, sensing that the net is closing in on him, switches to red meth. @ramseyess
2. Jesse turns his life around and becomes a chemistry teacher. J/K! Walt kills him. @Andybeckerman
3. Saul Goodman gets a spin-off called S’All Good, Man! @kirksays
5. Jesse, struggling with what is right versus what is necessary, shoots Walter. Then, Hank. Then, Skyler. Then, Walt Jr. Then, Marie. Then, Saul. Then, Holly. @TheMatthewCohen
6. Jacob reveals that Albuquerque was actually purgatory the whole time. @ramseyess
8. Walt discovers blue crystal meth cures cerebral palsy. @Andybeckerman
10. Walter actually dies of cancer. @bustedtees